Your Oregon Health Plan & Benefits
- Oregon Health Plan Application
- Oregon Health Plan Benefits
- Oregon Health Plan – Renewing Your Coverage
- Oregon Health Plan Client Handbook
Contact OHP if you need help when applying. Click the below link to find a local assistor in you area.
OHP Contact Information:
Telephone (toll-free): 1-800-699-9075 (TTY 711)
Email: email@example.com (the e-mail address is for changes only)
Members can contact OHP for help:
- Changing your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information
- Replacing a lost OHP Card
- Checking the status of your application
- Seeing if you or your children are still covered by OHP
- Changing plans
Advanced Health Benefits
- Active Living Program
- Behavioral Health
- Family Planning
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Healthcare Interpreter Services
- Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) Services
- Opioid Crisis Resources
- Tobacco Cessation
- Traditional Health Worker Services
- To read more about transitioning to Advanced Health, click here to read our Transition of Care Policy.
Advanced Health Member Handbook, Member ID Card and Member Rights and Responsibilities
Services That May Require Pre-Authorization
Many services need authorization. You can look at the provider directory on our website to see which providers are in our network.
*Please look at the table below to see if the service you need requires a pre-authorization.
To see this list in Spanish, click here.
To see this list in Large Print, click here.
*Please note the above tables are for in-network providers. Care from out-of-network providers usually require a pre-authorization. Please call Member Service for more information.