Your Oregon Health Plan & Benefits
- Oregon Health Plan Application
- Oregon Health Plan Benefits
- Oregon Health Plan – Renewing Your Coverage
- Oregon Health Plan Client Handbook
Contact OHP if you need help when applying. Click the below link to find a local assistor in you area.
OHP Contact Information:
Telephone (toll-free): 1-800-699-9075 (TTY 711)
Email: email@example.com (the e-mail address is for changes only)
Members can contact OHP for help:
- Changing your address, phone number, family status, CCO or other information
- Replacing a lost OHP Card
- Checking the status of your application
- Seeing if you or your children are still covered by OHP
- Changing plans
Advanced Health Member Handbook, Member ID Card and Member Rights and Responsibilities
Services That May Require Pre-Authorization
Many services need authorization. You can look at the provider directory on our website to see which providers are in our network.
*Please look at the table below to see if the service you need requires a pre-authorization.
To see this list in Spanish, click here.
To see this list in Large Print, click here.
*Please note the above tables are for in-network providers. Care from out-of-network providers usually require a pre-authorization. Please call Member Service for more information.