Language Access, Interpreter Services, and Alternative Formats
Everyone has a right to know about Advanced Health’s programs and services. All members and potential members have a right to use our programs and services. We give free help when you need it.
You can have an Oregon Health Authority (OHA) approved and certified voice or sign language interpreter at your appointments if you need one. When you call for an appointment, tell your provider’s office that you need an interpreter and for which language. We encourage the use of certified interpreters, and not family members.
Some examples of the free help we can give are:
- Sign language interpreters
- Spoken language interpreters for other languages
- Written materials in other languages
- Large print
- Audio and other formats
The language line is an interpreter service for all languages. This service is free to you. Tell the provider’s office what language you need. An interpreter will call to answer any questions. They can also help with any health care visits you have.
Please call Advanced Health at 541-269-7400 if you are interested in using Language Line Services.
“I Speak” Preferred Language Cards
Preferred Language Cards are available in multiple languages.
If you need a card printed for you:
- Call Advanced Health and let us know that you would like an “I Speak” preferred language card printed for you
- We will print a Preferred Language Card in your chosen language
- It is recommended that you carry your Preferred Language Card and present it every time you need language interpretation services
- If the card is lost, please call for a replacement immediately
Advanced Health Healthcare Interpreter Services
This service is an in-person interpreter service for Spanish speaking members. This service is free to you. You can have an interpreter at your appointments if you need one. When you call for an appointment, tell your provider’s office that you need an interpreter. Or call Member Services and let us know what you need.
If you need healthcare interpreter services please contact:
Advanced Health Member Services
Call: 541-269-7400 or 1-800-264-0014 TTY: 1-877-769-7400 or
OHA Language Access Services Program Coordinator
Call: 1-844-882-7889 TTY: 711 | Email: email@example.com | www.oregon.gov/oha/oei