If you need relief from arthritis pain or just want to be active, the Walk With Ease program can teach you how to safely make physical activity part of your everyday life.
Studies show that Walk With Ease is proven to:
- Reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis
- Increase balance, strength and walking pace
- Build confidence in your ability to be physically active
- Improve overall health
The Walk With Ease program is offered as a self-guided course or in a community setting. Choose the format that best suits you.
- Go at your own pace by registering online for the self-directed program
- Join our upcoming virtual class!
- Find a walking group for weekly walks
For more information about the Walk With Ease program, you can visit the Arthritis Foundation.