OHA wants Oregon Health Plan (OHP) members to know that health coverage renewals have resumed as of April 1. While most people will continue to qualify for existing benefits, OHA is required to review eligibility for all 1.47 million OHP members by June 2024.
Members will receive a notice between April 2023 and January 2024.
OHA and ODHS are encouraging OHP members to keep their contact information up to date, so they can receive renewal forms and requests for information. Such messages will be important in the coming months and will require members to respond in a timely manner.
There are several ways people can update their contact information, including:
- Online at: ONE.Oregon.gov
- Via their coordinated care organization (CCO).
Members can find their CCO contact information by visiting: CCO Plans.
- By mail at: ONE Customer Service Center, PO Box 14015, Salem, OR 97309.
- By phone at: 1-800-699-9075 or TTY 711. Phone lines are open Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST. Hold times are shortest in the morning from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- By calling a toll-free language line. Interpreters are available in 16 languages.
- By contacting an OHP-certified Community Partner at OHP Local Help.
- In person at any Self-Sufficiency Program, Aging and People with Disabilities or Area Agency on Aging office. Find locations and phone numbers at: ONEOfficeLocations
|Read the full news release here