CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC:
In the interest of safety, effective Friday, August 13, 2021 Advanced Health is no longer providing in-person customer service at our Coos Bay office. Our customer service team is ready to serve you by phone or email during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Find out the latest, accurate information as it relates to COVID-19 and its impacts on our Community…Click here
At this time, we would like to encourage everyone to follow best practice as advised by the CDC and local health department in managing the potential spread:
- Practice good personal hygiene –
- Wash your hands often using soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing
- Stay home while you are sick or not feeling well
- Clean and disinfect surfaces often
The Oregon Health Authority announced a new website and hotline for people who test positive for COVID-19 to report results from an at-home test kit or testing provider.
They can also call the COVID-19 Case Support Hotline at 866-917-8881.
The website below is open to all persons who have questions or concerns: https://govstatus.egov.com/or-oha-covid-19-positive-test
Oregon COVID-19 Vaccine Locator
Do you need help using this Get Vaccinated Oregon tool? Call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (open 6am-7pm daily) and an operator will help you through this process.
COVID Vaccine Registration For Curry County, click the link below: