Through Oregon Health Plan, all birth control available is free of charge.
- As a member of Advanced Health, a wide range of birth control options are free for you.
- We cover every method, from the IUD, to the pill, the patch, the shot, the implant and more.
- Free birth control means you can take charge of your health and focus on your future, without having to worry about an unplanned pregnancy.
There’s a birth control method for everyone. Your health care provider can help you find what’s best for you.
- Deciding if and when to become a parent is one of the most important decisions that we all face. We’re here to help.
- When it comes to birth control, you have a lot of options. Find a method you love. Your health care provider can help.
- Not all birth control is the same. If you’re worried about side effects, your health care provider can help you find the best method for your body.
Birth control services are always private, and all teens are welcome.
- Advanced Health helps members get the care they need. That includes protecting the privacy of every patient who visits a provider in our network.
- Looking for something temporary or a method that no one knows is there? Discuss birth control privately with your health care provider.
- Confidential care means that information about your health and the birth control services you choose always stay between you and your doctor, and no one else.
It’s easy to get birth control when you need it.
- Birth control is easy to get. Here’s how:
- Schedule a visit with your health care provider.
- Talk with them about birth control that’s right for you.
- Check back at least once a year.
- We have many providers offering birth control services in Coos and Curry counties. Start by talking with your health care provider.
- Skip a trip to the doctor. You may be able to get the shot or the pill straight from your pharmacist. Check with a local drug store today.