Advanced Health supports the health and wellness of our healthcare workers and appreciate the continued dedication and efforts being provided to our community. We recognize the sacrifices being made.
The COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly changing and it can be challenging to stay up to date. Advanced Health is committed to supporting community efforts and staying up to date so healthcare teams can continue caring for our community. We will continue to provide regular updates and guidance for providers. Please feel free to reach out if you have additional questions. We are here to assist you in caring for our members and community.
Our Community COVID-19 Bulletin Board Find out the latest, accurate information as it relates to COVID-19 and its impacts on our Community.
Resources for health care staff:
Oregon Health Authority
- COVID-19 Updates
- Oregon Health Plan coverage of telephone/telemedicine/telehealth services
- Guideline A5, Telehealth, Teleconsultations and electronic/telephone services
- State Plan Amendment to Expand Medicaid Coverage of Telehealth and Telephone Services
- COVID-19 Guidance: Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT)
- Considerations for COVID-19 Trauma Informed Response
- Response ECHO Training for Providers
- Webinar: Oregon Health Plan Telemedicine Billing Guidance for CCOs and Providers
Health and Human Services
MedImpact and Pharmacy Notices